Welcome to Georgia Nicolson Wiki
The wiki about the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson that anyone can edit
Dave the Laugh is one of Georgia's closest friends. He's also friends with Jas' boyfriend, Tom. He appears in nine of the ten books. Dave has a very fun sense of humor that Georgia and her friends enjoy. He is usually a good boyfriend to the girls he goes out with (minus the "accidental snogging" with Georgia). He's not usually one to take things seriously, and just likes to have fun with his mates. It's very clear that he's had strong feelings for Georgia since his first appearance in the series. read more
Dancing In My Nuddy-Pants is a book by English author Louise Rennison. It was published in 2003. It is the fourth book of ten in the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series.
After Rosie's fish party, Georgia is in her room in a state of confusiosity. Dave the Laugh told her to choose between him and Robbie. She decides to go with Robbie, but still feels a little uneasy about her decision. Meanwhile, downstairs Mr. and Mrs. Across the Road have come round to complain about Naomi's pregnancy, as they think Angus is the father. read more
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
Featured "Georgia's Glossary" article
Pigtails. Or "bunches" I think you call them. Like two little side ponytails in your hair. Only we think they look like pigtails. English people are obsessed with pigs; that is our strange beauty.
Featured "Slang" article
Slang term created by Ellen's brother. In It's OK, I'm Wearing Really Big Knickers, Ellen says her brother calls the loo the "piddly-diddly department".